Colour and Material studies in porcelain; Collection Cornwall shows the 192 colours that were developed from 62 raw materials extracted from Cornwall soil. This book explores the origins and sources of the materials as well as the colourful diversity that is created by applying them on porcelain.
Read more about the project here.
- hand screen-printed cover and back with selected Cornwall pigments
- hand numbered limited edition of 500
- 190 x 260 x 20 mm / soft cover / English
- 176 full color pages, printed on heavy paper
- 6 fold out pages with developed colors and raw materials
- 190+ developed colors and materials including their applications
- information on all 62 raw materials
- field trip and research captured in 60+ images
Estimated date of delivery: between 25th and 29th of June.
Pre-orders are accepted until 25th of June. During the pre-order, the book can be ordered together with selected colour samples from the Cornwall research, see the three options below.